I want to see a new victory: KGF 2 Actor Yash

 





Yash has given a strong answer to the people who are talking against him. He has spoken in an interview and some people are talking against me as they see fit. I have no regrets about that. Rather than dealing with a win, I'd rather see a new win. I don't feel bad if I die while fighting, I am not in the fight, that should be important.'






After the movie KGF 2, he was faced with many questions. He has spoken about that. Why are you not doing movies again after KGF win? Shouldn't that victory have been put to good use? You are not destined to do KGF 3 as if you have said these words. However, Yash claims that he will get answers to all these questions in the coming days




Yash's next film has been under discussion for months. However, he has not given any kind of clarity on this. According to the recent news, Yash is going to act in a movie produced by KVN Production. This is a big budget movie and it is said that the film will be made at a cost of four hundred crore rupees.




Earlier, Yash said that he will give an update on his new movie very soon. He has given some information on the birthday, planning on a grand scale. He wrote on social media that he will give you big news. Fans are waiting for that big news.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post